MATRIX RHYTHM THERAPY
WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY CELL RHYTHM?
There is movement in our body as long as we are alive. This movement is happening in harmony or in rhythm.
Because of this oscillatory movement it is possible for cells to get in fresh oxygen and nutrition and give away used waste products in extra cellular space called extra cellular matrix.
Extra cellular logistics means to get in fresh oxygenated blood and give away waste products which are possible if there is rhythmic movement of cells in extra cellular matrix.
This rhythm is disturbed because of various factors like infection, injury, toxins, allergy, chemical, electrical interference, psychological, emotional, stressful situations etc.
Disturbance of rhythm at cellular level affects the extra cellular logistics causing accumulation of fluid, oedema, and swelling.
Because of reduced oxygen supply cells suffocate and contracts the tissue, what we see as stiffness and feel as Pain.
Small initial complaint like pain and stiffness is the first sign of this change in rhythm.
If not treated it becomes a serious problem.
WHAT IS MATRIX RHYTHM THERAPY?
Matrix Rhythm Therapy is developed by Dr. U. G. Randoll in Germany. This Therapy is based on his research in Cell Biology.
Dr. Randoll confirmed that cells are rhythmically pulsating in frequency of 8-12 Hz in normal healthy condition. During unhealthy situation these movements are slowed down. Matrix Rhythm
Therapy provides pulsations in same frequency to synchronize and
reset the disturbed cell rhythm. That helps to re establish extra cellular logistics that is removal of waste products and improve micro circulation of oxygenated blood. Relaxes muscle and enhance process of regeneration and healing.
HOW DOES MATRIX RHYTHM THERAPY HELP IN BONE, JOINTS, NERVE AND MUSCULAR PAIN?
Our body consists 45% of skeletal muscles, this is hugest organ of body. According to Dr. Randoll muscles are the processors of our body. When these muscles become stiff the support becomes uneven. Matrix Rhythm Therapy relaxes the muscles and provide environment for normal shape of the body.
WHAT DO I FEEL DURING THE THERAPY?
You get relaxing pulsating oscillations. There is no light, rays, heat etc. During therapy you feel that your muscles are becoming soft and supple.
Your stiffness is getting reduced; there is significant reduction in Pain and improved range of movement.
HOW MANY SESSIONS ARE REQUIRED FOR COMPLETE RELIEF?
The total no of session required for complete relief depends on your health condition. It is not a medicine with fixed dosage.
Matrix Rhythm Therapy initiates the natural healing process of your body. You yourself will experience reduction in your pain and improvement in range of movements after a therapy session and you can plan your next sessions with your therapist.
WHAT IS THE DURATION OF ONE SESSION OF THE THERAPY?
Most of the therapies available are oriented towards the affected site One session of Matrix Rhythm Therapy is scheduled accordingly to the area involved in pain. Your therapist will schedule a session for you after a consultation.What should be the interval between two sessions?
Matrix Rhythm Therapy accelerates the venous and lymphatic flow and also enhances the metabolic process this can be experienced as soreness on the next day of the therapy, in such cases next session can be taken after interval of 3-4 days.
IS THE EFFECT PERMANENT?
Once you start with the therapy sessions, the process of regeneration and healing enhances. Once the pain is reduced, it is combined with few exercises which will help maintaining the effect of the therapy. Hence the effect of the treatment is long lasting depending. In simple words, “Use it or Lose it.”
IS THE THERAPY SAFE?
Matrix Rhythm therapy delivers the physiological rhythmic Pulsations.
MaRhyThe® is very safe therapy for all age groups, Safe for individuals with Diabetes, Hypertension. Matrix Rhythm therapy is safe during pregnancy.
Matrix Rhythm therapy is safe even with orthopedic implant in the body.
Special Non magnetic applicator is used for the patients with heart pace maker.
You must provide detailed history about your health conditions and medicines you are taking to your therapist.
AREAS IN WHICH PHYSIOTHERAPY CAN HELP PROVIDE RELIEF
· Back pain, knee, ankle and shoulder pain etc
· Post operative surgeries like TKR,THR, shoulder
· Post operative Ligament (ACL,PCL,MCL,ect)reconstructions.
· Improvement of flexibility and stretch ability e.g. as in the cases of scar tissue, adhesions, contracture, posture damage etc.
· Tension in muscles, muscle spasm, stress in the joint capsules eg Frozen shoulder,
· Recovery for nerve regeneration for all different syndromes
· Regeneration of the fine vascular system as in ulcers cures, cellulite or varicose veins
· Regeneration in the case of illnesses of a chronic degenerative character like rheumatism, fibromyalgia, osteoporosis or osteoarthritis of knee ,hip joints.
· Phantom pain
· Acute and chronic pain due to nerve injury, muscle pull, ligament strain
· Reduction of oedema, opening of lymphatic drainage,Lymphangitis,Lymphedenopathy.
· Reduced mobility, e.g. after accidents, operations
· After Cast( Plaster) removal
B) Sports and fitness
Athletes suffering from pain and restricted movement from old and new injuries can benefit from Matrix Rhythm Therapy including footballers, golfers, netballers, tennis players, cyclists, runners…
· Regulation of muscle-tone
· Injuries to muscles, tendons and ligaments
· muscle tears, sprains, cramp, and soreness
· Rotator cuff injuries
· Pre and Post operations – knee, shoulder, hip.
c) Vascular conditions
· Vascular condition like vascular insufficiencies, cellulites, non healing ulcers, varicose veins, non infective gangrene, wound healing, post plastic surgeries etc.
D) Gyneac conditions